You can be part of a workforce that is small enough to know each other by name and face but large enough to provide competitive pay and employee benefits.
Pay is provided at prevailing rates for equivalent work in Metro Denver.
Competitive Group Insurance Coverage
- Health coverage through a choice of plans
- Dental coverage through fee-for service or DPO network
- Long Term Disability at no cost to the employee
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment at no cost
to the employee
Reimbursement for Annual Medical/Dental Expenses
Get reimbursed up to $300 for out of pocket expenses.
Flexible Spending Plan
Pay for certain medical, dental and dependent expenses with
Paid Vacation and Employee Leave Time
- Metro District Holidays - 8 days per year
- Personal Leave Days – 16 hours per year
- Sick Leave – 8 hours accrued each month
- Injury Leave – up to 24 hours per year
- Bereavement Leave – up to 40 hours
- Vacation that increases with length of service
- 80 hours for 1 to 4 years
- 120 hours for 5 to 10 years
- 168 hours for 11+ years
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan with a 6 percent employer match.
Get reimbursement for tuition and books to encourage professional
development up to $2,500 annually for undergraduate and $3000 annually for graduate coursework that is satisfactorily completed.
Employee Assistance Program
Get help for you and your family to identify and treat personal issues like drug and alcohol abuse, family problems and emotional issues.
Health and Fitness Program
Get reimbursed for eligible expenses related to health and fitness.
Flexible Work Schedules
Enjoy a flexible work schedule including four 10-hour workdays,
flexible start & end times to the workday, or compressed 9 hour days with every other Friday off (subject to supervisor approval).